Sunday, May 20, 2012

Letterbox Love #3


Letterbox Love is a new weekly meme, hosted by Narratively Speaking. It's a great way of sharing what books you receive every week, and I'm delighted to be taking part!

For review



Shift by Em Bailey
This looks amazing, I am dying to read it! Thanks Electric Monkey!














Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
I've heard mixed reviews about this, I'm looking forward to seeing what I think of it!














Won






The Case of The Cambridge Mummy by Joan Lennon
This looks a bit young for me, but still good enough! I'm sure I'll get round to it at some point.












Borrowed








The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Macker
I was so happy to get this, it's been on my wishlist for ages! I'm reading and loving it!












What did you get in your letterbox?

8 comments:

  1. Great books! I love the cover for Shift! Looks so interesting :) I've heard mixed reviews for Struck too, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Did you see the book trailer? :O It was like a movie one! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you got Shift, it looks AMAZING! And I hope you like The Future of Us, I really enjoyed reading it :) Have fun with all your other books too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished 'The Future of Us' recently and REALLY enjoyed it despite some of the negative reviews I've seen. It's funny to read about the rarity of computers when nearly every teenager has one now :)
    Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul this week! Shift looks awesome - I much prefer this cover over the other one! - and Struck definetly looks cool too. Enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant books!! :) All your books look amazing! :) I loved The Future Of Us, I hope you enjoy them!! :)
    Happy reading!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great books! I cant wait to get hold of shift, it looks so good! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cover of Shift is so cool. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shift!!! I love the sound of that book (and the cover is TOTALLY awesome too, you have to admit!) - can't wait to read it!

    Yes - The Future Of Us is really good - I read it a while back and really enjoyed it. It was really cool to see how such little things could influence the future...

    Catherine :)
    The Book Parade

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)